Pages

October 5, 2014

Birthday Reflection

I never know what to wear during the weather changes. 
Especially when weather is cold and rainy. Bluh! 


This was a month or two after I decided to chop my hair off. It was somewhat spontaneous, but I liked it (to an extent). It was also because the ends of my hair was getting so dry, my hair would kind of just snap off. I don't think that is healthy or normal. Short hair is a little more difficult to style but it's easier to take care of.

Right now I have long hair. I never know how to sleep with it without pulling my hair in some sort of way. (Hopefully, I will figure something out soon!) I prefer having longer hair, there are more options to what to do with them.

Outfit:
Scarf - Zara
Cardigan/Sweater - Aritzia
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com