Pages

September 20, 2014

Remember

I just found this old picture of myself from the summer of 2012.



This was what I first dyed my hair (professionally). I have always wanted to dye my hair and I finally just decided to do it! It was exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. Although there are lots of people around me with dyed hair, I don't know if I am going to be happy with how the result looks on me. Much to my relief, my hair turned out quite nice.

However, I've been trying to decide if I should just go back to having black hair. (Hair dying is crazy damage to the hair!)

I am pretty indecisive with my decisions. I wonder when is the next time I will change my mind....

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I bet any color would look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com